Our latest Newsletters include beneficial information for mental wellness.
Fall 2022 - Nurturing Sustainable Change
The end of the year brings time for celebration and new beginnings. Around this time, we often begin to consider our desires for the future, including commitments to change.
Spring 2022 - Understanding Neurodiversity
April is Autism Awareness month. During this month we wanted to take some time to discuss a concept that originated in the autism community called neurodiversity.
Fall 2021 - How to Raise Strong Girls (and Boys)
Give them responsibilities, give them consequences, give them a voice and more.
Spring 2021 - Practicing Resilience
In these times of Covid-19, much has been written about resilience. The ability to bounce back from adversity and to “convert our pain into our medicine.”
Summer 2020 - Safeguarding Your Child's Use of Social Media
ELECTRONIC DEVICES HAVE BECOME the new pathways of communication, especially in the era of COVID19 restrictions.
Fall 2019 - Varieties of Psychotherapy
How do we make sense of the fact that there are over 500 different therapeutic approaches? Read on to find out!
Spring 2019 - Friendship
Growing in friendship, the importance of developing friendships in adolescence, and touches on a few skills to help you build and maintain long-term friendships.
Fall 2018 – Holidays
- Making The Holidays Special
- Finding Meaning & Joy In The Holiday Season
- Bringing Love To The Holidays
Summer 2018 – Conflict
- Growing Through Facing Conflict
- Healthy Marriage, Healthy Life
- Say Goodbye to Sibling Conflict
Spring 2018 — Family Life
- 5 Family Lessons From The Show “This Is Us”
- The Power of Family Time
- Building a Healthy Stepfamily
Winter 2018 — The Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
- Exercise: Food For Your Brain
- More Reasons To Get Moving
- Start The Positives
Fall 2017 — Marital and Family Relationships
- Strategies To Enhance Your Marriage
- Connecting With Your Kids
- Mindfulness & Relationships
Summer 2017 — Chemical Dependency
- Reclaiming Our Power For Change
- The Opioid/Heroin Epidemic: Finding Local Support
- Dual Diagnosis
Spring 2017 — Teen’s Edition
- How To Get Your Parents Off Your Back
- Have You Been A Victim Of Cyber Bullying?
- How To Beat Back Stress
Winter 2017 — Strategies To Cope With Stress
- Trouble Relaxing? There’s An App For That
- Unhealthy Coping Strategies
- Your Breath Is Key To Less Stress
Fall 2016 — Men’s Edition
- The Changing Roles of Men in America
- Becoming a Great Dad
- How Men Experience Depression
Summer 2016 — Children and Educational Issues
- When Should I Talk to My Child’s Teacher …
- Preschool Anxiety — A Way to an Easier Goodbye
- Launching Your College Freshman
Spring 2016 — Eating Disorders
- Latest Clinical Research to Address Binge Eating Disorder
- The Faulty Mirror of Social Media
- Mood and Food … Is There a Connection?
Winter 2016 — Sleep and Related Issues
- Getting Your Child to Fall Asleep and Stay Asleep
- Alcohol and Sleep are Strange Bedfellows
- The Myth of Catching Up on Sleep
Get In Touch
If this is an Emergency please call 911 immediately.
Phone Tree Prompt Options
- Press 1: if you are new to our office.
- Press 2: to schedule an appointment or to leave a message for your provider.
- Press 3: for prescriptions and medications.
- Press 4: for the Business Office or additional information:
- Press 1: for business office hours, location, and fax number.
- Press 2: for billing, medical insurance, claims, or payments.
- Press 3: for medical records.
- Press 4: to reach the Office Manager.
Business Office Hours
(M – F) 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
(M – F) day and evening availability