Our latest Newsletters include beneficial information for mental wellness.
Fall 2019 – Varieties of Psychotherapy
How do we make sense of the fact that there are over 500 different therapeutic approaches? Read on to find out!
Spring 2019 – Friendship
Growing in friendship, the importance of developing friendships in adolescence, and touches on a few skills to help you build and maintain long-term friendships.
Fall 2018 – Holidays
- Making The Holidays Special
- Finding Meaning & Joy In The Holiday Season
- Bringing Love To The Holidays
Summer 2018 – Conflict
- Growing Through Facing Conflict
- Healthy Marriage, Healthy Life
- Say Goodbye to Sibling Conflict
Spring 2018 — Family Life
- 5 Family Lessons From The Show “This Is Us”
- The Power of Family Time
- Building a Healthy Stepfamily
Winter 2018 — The Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
- Exercise: Food For Your Brain
- More Reasons To Get Moving
- Start The Positives
Fall 2017 — Marital and Family Relationships
- Strategies To Enhance Your Marriage
- Connecting With Your Kids
- Mindfulness & Relationships
Summer 2017 — Chemical Dependency
- Reclaiming Our Power For Change
- The Opioid/Heroin Epidemic: Finding Local Support
- Dual Diagnosis
Spring 2017 — Teen’s Edition
- How To Get Your Parents Off Your Back
- Have You Been A Victim Of Cyber Bullying?
- How To Beat Back Stress
Winter 2017 — Strategies To Cope With Stress
- Trouble Relaxing? There’s An App For That
- Unhealthy Coping Strategies
- Your Breath Is Key To Less Stress
Fall 2016 — Men’s Edition
- The Changing Roles of Men in America
- Becoming a Great Dad
- How Men Experience Depression
Summer 2016 — Children and Educational Issues
- When Should I Talk to My Child’s Teacher …
- Preschool Anxiety — A Way to an Easier Goodbye
- Launching Your College Freshman
Spring 2016 — Eating Disorders
- Latest Clinical Research to Address Binge Eating Disorder
- The Faulty Mirror of Social Media
- Mood and Food … Is There a Connection?
Winter 2016 — Sleep and Related Issues
- Getting Your Child to Fall Asleep and Stay Asleep
- Alcohol and Sleep are Strange Bedfellows
- The Myth of Catching Up on Sleep
Get In Touch
If this is an Emergency please call 911 immediately.
Phone Tree Prompt Options
- Press 1: if you are new to our office.
- Press 2: to schedule an appointment or to leave a message for your provider.
- Press 3: for prescriptions and medications.
- Press 4: for the Business Office or additional information:
- Press 1: for business office hours, location, and fax number.
- Press 2: for billing, medical insurance, claims, or payments.
- Press 3: for medical records.
- Press 4: to reach the Office Manager.