Our Office will be closed on Friday December 22nd and Monday December 25th in observance of Christmas, and on January 1st in observance of New Years Day.
Please be sure to schedule your prescription and other office-related needs accordingly
Social Skills Groups Ages 7-10 and Ages 11-14
This 6-week social skills group will help children develop necessary skills to engage in group conversations and form healthy friendships. The group is aimed at increasing confidence in social settings by understanding social expectations, modifying behaviors, and building self-awareness. This will be done through role playing, modeling appropriate behaviors, giving/receiving feedback, and activities/games to help learn teamwork.
Begins Saturday October 7
Ages 7-10: October 7th 10:30am-11:30am
Ages 11-14: October 7th 11:45am-12:45pm
Call our office for more information.
What type of help are you looking for?
Are you looking for a Medication Prescriber or Therapist?
Caring for you and your family.
At Summit Clinical Services, our multi-disciplinary staff of psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists specialize in a wide range of treatment issues with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
If this is an Emergency please dial 911 immediately.
We are committed to providing a warm, supportive environment in which we value and respect you as we deliver the highest quality of mental health services. Our goal is to collaborate with you to promote your mental health goals and emotional well-being.
If you’re dealing with a stressful life situation or have a need for personal growth, our staff of experienced professionals can work with you to better understand your situation and design a course for change. Whether the issues are individual in nature, related to your marriage, or center around your children and family, we are here to help you successfully handle life’s challenges and navigate the storms that come your way.
In all phases of consultation and treatment, we strive to respect and maximize your personal strengths and resources, including cultural, family, and spiritual heritage.
At Summit Clinical Services, our multi-disciplinary staff of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychologists and therapists specialize in a wide range of treatment issues with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. These specialties include:
- Anger management
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Career counseling
- College adjustment
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing)
- Energy psychology
- Family communication
- Geriatric issues
- Grief and loss
- Health issues
- Infertility and adoption issues
- Learning disabilities
- Life transitional issues
- Marital and family problems
- Men’s issues
- Mid-life issues
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Oppositional child / adolescent behavior
- Parenting challenges
- Performance anxiety
- Personality disorders
- Post-partum depression
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Psychological testing
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Sexual performance and intimacy
- Sleep problems
- Social anxiety
- Social relationships
- Stress and related disorders
- Substance abuse
- Trauma recovery
- Women’s issues
- Work related difficulties
Our Amazing Staff & Team
Our staff members are highly trained and ready to assist you in your personal goals for well-being.
Get In Touch
If this is an Emergency please call 911 immediately.
Phone Tree Prompt Options
- Press 1: if you are new to our office.
- Press 2: to schedule an appointment or to leave a message for your provider.
- Press 3: for prescriptions and medications.
- Press 4: for the Business Office or additional information:
- Press 1: for business office hours, location, and fax number.
- Press 2: for billing, medical insurance, claims, or payments.
- Press 3: for medical records.
- Press 4: to reach the Office Manager.