Joining Our Team
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Summit Clinical Services!
Seeking a Licensed Clinical Psychologist, specializing in Child and Adolescent treatment and evaluations
Excellent Opportunity – opening for Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join group outpatient practice in Wheaton, IL
Summit Clinical Services is an established multidisciplinary outpatient private practice. We are seeking an Illinois licensed therapist to join our team in Wheaton, Illinois. Summit Clinical Services has been providing therapy, evaluation, and psychiatric medication services to the Wheaton community for over 25 years. Summit is known for its delivery of comprehensive mental health services to a varied patient population in a comfortable and collaborative work environment. Summit consists of four prescribers and several doctoral and masters level therapists. Excellent reimbursement is available. Salary is commensurate with the hours worked. Full partnership and profit-sharing are available after two years. Flexible hours allow therapists to set their own schedules. Group health insurance and 401(k) plans are available. In-house office support/administrative team and electronic billing/EMR.
- are able to provide therapy for children and adolescents presenting with mental health issues (such as depression, anxiety, ADHD, oppositional behavior, etc.), as well as be able to provide parenting support and family therapy.
- are able to complete mental health evaluations for diagnosis clarification, academic/cognitive functioning, and/or treatment recommendations.
- will have the ability to work with a variety of clients in an ethical and professional manner.
- are self-driven and enjoy working as part of a team.
- are comfortable with telehealth remote therapy methods as well as in-person therapy following COVID restrictions (temporary remote work).
- are available to see clients some evenings and/or weekends; hours are flexible.
For further information: please email your CV to Dr. Danielle Romano, Psy.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (630) 260-1049. Call the clinic at (630) 260-0606 with any questions.
Seeking Psychiatrists specializing in child and adolescent psychiatry
Excellent Opportunity for Self-Motivated Psychiatrists to join group outpatient practice in Wheaton, IL
Summit Clinical Services is a premier, multidisciplinary, outpatient private practice located in Wheaton, Illinois. Summit is known for its delivery of comprehensive mental health services to a varied patient population in a comfortable and collaborative work environment.
We have a close working relationship with Northwestern Medicine (formerly Central DuPage Hospital) in Winfield and a wide referral base in the western suburbs. Most services are provided in an outpatient setting but PHP/IOP and inpatient work are also available if desired. Telehealth services available.
Due to continued growth and demand, we are seeking to add psychiatrists who are either board eligible or board certified and motivated to work as part of a collaborative team of clinicians dedicated to providing a full–spectrum of services to children and adolescents. Child and adolescent certification is a plus. Full counseling and psychotherapy services on site are available to complement psychiatric evaluations and medication management. Support staff handle scheduling, routine calls, and collections.
- Excellent reimbursement is available. Salary is commensurate with the hours worked. Some clinicians make over 300K annually
- In-house office support/administrative team and electronic billing/EMR
- Flexible hours, make your own schedule – Telehealth is available
- Group health insurance and a 401(k) plan
- Full partnership and profit-sharing are available after two years
For further information: please email your CV to Anna Mackender, MD. at at email@example.com or fax to (630) 260-1049. Call the clinic at (630) 260-0606 with any questions.
Get In Touch
If this is an Emergency please call 911 immediately.
Phone Tree Prompt Options
- Press 1: if you are new to our office.
- Press 2: to schedule an appointment or to leave a message for your provider.
- Press 3: for prescriptions and medications.
- Press 4: for the Business Office or additional information:
- Press 1: for business office hours, location, and fax number.
- Press 2: for billing, medical insurance, claims, or payments.
- Press 3: for medical records.
- Press 4: to reach the Office Manager.
Business Office Hours
(M – F) 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
(M – F) day and evening availability