Because no two individuals or problems are alike, we offer a wide range of services and can design a treatment program suited to your personal needs and goals. After an initial assessment, you and your mental health provider will decide what type of treatment will be most beneficial to you.
Treatment options include individual, couples, and family therapy; child and adolescent therapy; group therapy; psychiatric consultation, and medication management. We have a close working relationship with Northwestern Medicine (formerly Central DuPage Hospital) and can assist with hospitalization or admission to a partial hospital program if appropriate. Our staff can also help facilitate admission to other hospitals if needed.
In addition to the mainstay of individual, couples, and family therapy, several of our therapists also offer group therapy. Group therapy offers opportunities for growth and interaction within the context of a caring and supportive group, facilitated by a skilled therapist. Group therapy fees are typically lower than individual session fees, making it an economical as well as effective therapy choice.
At Summit Clinical Services, our multi-disciplinary staff of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychologists and therapists specialize in a wide range of treatment issues with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. These specialties include:
- Anger management
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Career counseling
- College adjustment
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing)
- Energy psychology
- Family communication
- Geriatric issues
- Grief and loss
- Health issues
- Infertility and adoption issues
- Learning disabilities
- Life transitional issues
- Marital and family problems
- Men’s issues
- Mid-life issues
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Oppositional child / adolescent behavior
- Parenting challenges
- Performance anxiety
- Personality disorders
- Post-partum depression
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Psychological testing
- Seasonal affective disorder
- Sexual performance and intimacy
- Sleep problems
- Social anxiety
- Social relationships
- Stress and related disorders
- Substance abuse
- Trauma recovery
- Women’s issues
- Work related difficulties
Group therapy provides mutual support and encouragement in a non-judgmental and motivational setting.
Facilitator and Contact
Jeff Santee, Ph.D. (extension 127)
Men’s Therapeutic, Growth Groups – These groups are offered weekly during evening hours. They provide a confidential, supportive environment to help men overcome their sense of isolation, increase self-understanding, identify and express feelings in appropriate ways, and overcome childhood wounds.
Get In Touch
If this is an Emergency please call 911 immediately.
Phone Tree Prompt Options
- Press 1: if you are new to our office.
- Press 2: to schedule an appointment or to leave a message for your provider.
- Press 3: for prescriptions and medications.
- Press 4: for the Business Office or additional information:
- Press 1: for business office hours, location, and fax number.
- Press 2: for billing, medical insurance, claims, or payments.
- Press 3: for medical records.
- Press 4: to reach the Office Manager.